Out first week as a class was a wonderful success! The children worked really hard at making new friends, learning about our classroom expectations, and developing routines. We began exploring tools and materials in our classroom too. As we all began getting to know one another, we talked about the importance of cooperation. It will be an important concept as we spend our year together!
A few important notes:
- Our updated specials schedule is listed to the right. Library books need to be returned on Thursdays!
- I am trying to reach all families within the first 2 weeks of school by phone. I want to check in on how everyone is doing and to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to me via email, a phone call to the school or a note.
- Please try to return your child's green communication folder every day, even when there is nothing inside of it! We are trying to establish a routine. Thank you!
- Red totes should be returned to school by Tuesday of each week.
- Reminder to please subscribe to the blog via email so you don't miss any important information!
Thank you for all you have done to help us get started off with such positivity and happiness! I am so lucky to spend time with your amazing children!